LENOVO OPTIONS 42H4334
Date: novembre 11th, 2013
Pour télécharger les drivers pour LENOVO OPTIONS 42H4334 pour Windows, Non-OS, Windows XP, Windows XP (32), Other, cliquez sur "Télécharger".
Si vous avez besoin d'un drivers d'une autre version, envoyez une demande de driver. Si vous avez des questions sur ce driver, veuillez nous contacter via le formulaire de contact.
Sur cette page, vous pouvez discuter notamment de l'installation, la désinstallation et la mise à jour du driver.
Type de périphérique: Autres / Options
Installation instructions for the ThinkPad Ultrabay Plus Device Carrier for ThinkPad model T23 only (Windows 2000)
Sony® Notebook Control Device Driver
This program installs essential system components that enable Sony utilities to run properly.
Sony® PCGA-UMS1 USB Mouse Driver
This program installs the Sony PCGA-UMS1 USB Mouse driver.
UPDATE Sony® DVgate™ Plus Update Utility
Resolves the following:
- Re-launching DVgate Plus application occasionally fails.
- Scene list is unuseable after scanning certain types of DV tapes.
- DVgate Plus exits after connecting a MICROMV™ device.
- DVgate Plus stops responding after changing from Auto Capture Mode to Manual or Batch Capture Mode.
- Keyboard shortcut "Ctrl A" does not work in MICROMV™ Batch Capture Mode.
- Audio on a tape becomes distorted after using Still Capture many times.
- The forward and backward buttons in Still Capture may stop responding if they are clicked repeatedly.
- The frame captured in Still Capture Mode may not match the frame that was displayed during the capture operation.
- The Play Control Button (Play, Pause, Stop) does not work in the Edit Movie Clips window after dividing a movie clip.
- The clip displayed in the Edit Movie Clips window may not match what is actually captured or recorded.
- Sound is distorted when playing back a Video Capsule in the Edit Movie Clips and Preview windows.
- Fit to Screen (keep aspect ratio) setting in Edit Still Image Clip is not kept in the movie file output.
- A Clip List with a duration longer than 120 minutes cannot be output to a Click To DVD project file.
- Output to DV Device fails if the DV device is not stopped before the output begins.
- Temporary files are not deleted after previewing or outputting a still image.
- Recorded image is brighter than the original when outputting a still image to a DV-AVI file using the "Fit to Screen" setting.
- Outputting to Video Capsule format may occasionally stop if the clip contains Video Capsules.
- DVgate Plus stops responding while importing a Video Capsule file.
Click To DVD™ Application:
- Click to DVD exits with an error message while playing back a project file created by the DVgate Plus.
UPDATE Sony® LocationFree® Player for PC Upgrade
The utility will upgrade the Sony® LocationFree® Player for PC software preinstalled on VAIO® computers from version LFA-PC20 to version LFA-PC30.
UPDATE Sony® DVgate Plus™ Software Update Utility
This program updates Sony® DVgate Plus™ software version 1.0 - 1.1 to version 1.2 and improves the overall performance of the application.
USB Serial Parallel adapter driver (Install)
Sony® Programmable I/O Control Device Driver
This utility installs the Sony® Programmable I/O Control Device Driver.
Sony® Notebook Utilities
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the following Sony® Notebook Utilities:
- Sony Utilities DLL
- HotKey Utility
This utility enables the Hotkey functionality on the Sony VAIO® notebook computer.
UPDATE SonicStage® Mastering Studio Update Utility
This utility updates the SonicStage® Mastering Studio application to resolve an issue where problems occur when importing music files in WAV format when the SonicStage® version 2.1 application is installed.
In addition, this update improves compatibility with the Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2.
UPDATE Sony® SonicStage™ Mastering Studios Software Update Utility
This utility updates the SonicStage™ Mastering Studio software and resolves the following issues:
- The SonicStage™ Mastering Studio software does not recognize the CD-R/RW disc after it finished writing to it.
- The Back button does not function in VAIO Media song screen when the SonicStage™ Mastering Studio software creates a playlist folder.
- When a SonicStage™ Mastering Studio software CD writing session is cancelled, other CD burning programs (e.g. SonicStage™, VERITAS RecordNow™) may not work until after the computer is restarted.
- Occasionally, the SonicStage™ Mastering Studio application will not close.
Installation file for the UltraPort Digital Array Microphone (Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP (Home and Pro))
Sony® Shared Library
This utility installs the Sony® Shared Library to enable use of the system recovery media to reinstall applications under a "clean install" of the Microsoft® Windows® XP and Microsoft® Windows® 2000 operating systems.
UPDATE Sony® Click to DVD® Version 1.3.0.08060 Upgrade
This utility updates the Click to DVD® software to version 1.3.0.08060 and resolves the following issues:
- Menus created for the DVD display at the end of DVD playback.
- An error occurs at the preview screen.
- Program sometimes fails to create the DVD image.
- Captured videos that have been placed in the "Trash Can" do not get deleted when closing the program.
UPDATE Sony® Click to DVD® Software Update
This utility upgrades the Click to DVD® version 1.4.04 software to version 1.4.05 and resolves an issue where the system is unable to create a DVD after installing Microsoft update KB924191.
UPDATE Sony® Click to DVD® Software Update
This utility upgrades the Click to DVD® version 1.3 software to version 1.4.01.15300 and adds support for the new MICROMV® Camcorder which has "Direct Access to Click to DVD function" and resolves the following issues:
- Failure to convert files when using the Fit-To-Disc function.
- Failure to start when other movie editing applications are installed.
- It takes a long time to create motion menus.
- Previous Click to DVD 1.4.01 upgrade would not install if the computer had been upgraded from Microsoft® Windows Media® Player 8 to Windows Media Player 10.
SiS® 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver
This utility will install the SiS® 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver.
UPDATE Sony® Click to DVD™ Update Utility
This utility installs an updated version of Click to DVD™ software version 1.4.04 and resolves the following issues:
- With Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2
SoftK56 Data Fax Modem Driver
This utility will install the SoftK56 Data Fax Modem driver.
Installation file for the UltraPort IrDA (Microsoft Windows 98SE, Windows Me, and Windows 2000)
Envoyez une demande pour le driver souhaité.
Nous essayerons de le trouver dans les prochaines 72 heures.
LENOVO OPTIONS 0A89397
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 0A89397 (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y1489
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y1489 (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9340
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9340 (Other)
LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9336
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9336 (Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 40Y7698
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 40Y7698 (Windows 8)
LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y0185
Pilotes pour Autres LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y0185 (Other)